Saturday 16 March 2013

Rosemary baked potatoes with butter chili sauce and barbecue chicken

So I was sitting at home one evening, trying to come up with something for dinner.I remembered that my man loves Irish potatoes and  I also happened to have a hankering for potatoes on that day. But the thing was, I didn't want to prepare it the usual way, I actually wanted something that''ll knock his socks off. U see your girl here had a huge favour to ask her man so his dinner had to be mind blowing (what?? don't judge me. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. *wink*) So I do my magic with these potatoes, bake them with some rosemary because it's got this great flavour but be careful, rosemary can be a little bit over powering. The butter chili sauce was simply a taste of ah-may-zing, and the chicken, ohhhhhhh that chicken did it all. As for the favour I was gonna ask....*clears throat*, let's just say your girl got what she wanted and then some *wink*. Ravineux's got the magic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment